- A.K. Mohamad Fairus, B. Choudhary, S. Hosahalli, N. Kavitha, O. Shatrah,
Dihydroorotate dehydrogenase (DHODH) inhibitors affect ATP depletion, endogenous ROS and mediate S-phase arrest in breast cancer cells, Biochimie, 2017
- Iskandar Abdullah, Chin Fei Chee, Yean-Kee Lee, Siva Sanjeeva Rao Thunuguntla, K Satish Reddy, Kavitha Nellore,Thomas Antony, Jitender Verma, Kong Wai Mun, Shatrah Othman, Hosahalli Subramanya, Noorsaadah Abd Rahman
Benzimidazole derivatives as potential dual inhibitors for PARP-1 and DHODH. Bioorg Med Chem, 2015 Aug 5;23 (15): 4669-80.
- Narasimha Rao, K., Lakshminarasimhan, A., Joseph, S., Lekshmi, S. U., Lau, M.-S., Takhi, M., Sreenivas, K., Nathan, S., Yusof, R., Abd. Rahman, N., Ramachandra, M., Antony, T. and Subramanya, H.
AFN-1252 is a potent inhibitor of enoyl-ACP reductase from Burkholderia pseudomallei Crystal structure, mode of action, and biological activity, Protein Science, 2015, 24, 832–840.
- Rajeev Goswami, Gerd Wohlfahrt, Subhendu Mukherjee, Chakshusmathi Ghadiyaram, Jwala Nagaraj, Leena K Satyam,Krishnaprasad Subbarao, Sreevalsam Gopinath, Narasimha R Krishnamurthy, Hosahalli S Subramanya, Murali Ramachandra
Discovery of O-(3-carbamimidoylphenyl)-l-serine amides as matriptase inhibitors using a fragment-linking approach. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2015 Feb 17, 25(3), 616-20
- M V V V Sekhar Reddy, Chakshumathi Ghadiyaram, Sunil Kumar Panigrahi, Narasimha Rao Krishnamurthy, Subramanya Hosahalli, Arun P Chandrasekharappa, Deepankar Manna, Sangamesh E Badiger, Pramod K Dubey, Lakshmi Narasu Mangamoori
X-ray structure of PTP1B in complex with a new PTP1B inhibitor. Protein Pept Lett., 2014 ;21(1):90-3
- Mohamed Takhi, Kandepu Sreenivas, Chandrashekar K. Reddy, Mahadari Munikumar, Kolakota Praveena, Pabolu Sudheer, Bandaru N.V.M. Rao, Gollamudi Ramakanth, Jampala Sivaranjani, Shardaprasad Mulik, Yeruva R. Reddy, Krishnamurthy Narasimha Rao, Rentala Pallavi, Anirudha Lakshminarasimhan, Sunil K. Panigrahi, Thomas Antony, Iskandar Abdullah, Yean K. Lee, Murali Ramachandra, Rohana Yusof, Noorsaadah A. Rahman, Hosahalli Subramanya
Discovery of azetidine based ene-amides as potent bacterial enoyl ACP reductase (FabI) inhibitor. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 84, 12 September 2014, Pages 382-394.
- Vishnu Basetti, Rangarao Pallepati, Emima Thadi, Subramanya Hosahalli and Vijay Potluri
A facile synthesis of 7,12-dihydro-1,3,6,7,12-pentaazapleiadenes by domino reaction. Heterocycl. Commun. 2014; 20(4): 207–214
- Rajeev Goswami, Subhendu Mukherjee, Chakshusmathi Ghadiyaram, Gerd Wohlfahrt, Ramesh K Sistla, Jwala Nagaraj, Leena K Satyam, Krishnaprasad Subbarao, Rajendra K Palakurthy, Sreevalsam Gopinath, Narasimha R Krishnamurthy, Tarja Ikonen, Anu Moilanen, Hosahalli S Subramanya, Pekka Kallio, Murali Ramachandra
Structure-guided discovery of 1,3,5 tri-substituted benzenes as potent and selective matriptase inhibitors exhibiting in vivo antitumor efficacy. Bioorg Med Chem 2014 Jun 18;22(12):3187-203.
- Rajeev Goswami, Subhendu Mukherjee, Gerd Wohlfahrt, Chakshusmathi Ghadiyaram, Jwala Nagaraj, Beeram Ravi Chandra, Ramesh K. Sistla, Leena K Satyam, Dodheri S. Samiulla, Anu Moilanen, Hosahalli S. Subramanya, and Murali Ramachandra
Discovery of Pyridyl Bis(oxy)dibenzimidamide Derivatives as Selective Matriptase Inhibitors. ACS Med. Chem. Lett., 2013, 4 (12), pp 1152–1157
- Reddy MV, Ghadiyaram C, Panigrahi SK, Hosahalli S, Mangamoori LN
Diphenylether derivative as selective inhibitor of protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (PTP1B) over t-cell protein tyrosine phosphatase (TCPTP) identified through virtual screening. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2013 Oct; 13 (11):1602-6
- Venkateshwar Rao Gummadi, Sujatha Rajagopalan, Looi Chung Yeng, Mohammadjavad Paydar, Girish Aggunda Renukappa, Bharathi Raja Ainan, Narasimha Rao Krishnamurthy, Sunil Kumar Panigrahi, Kumari Mahasweta, Sangeeth Raghuramachandran, Manoj Rajappa, Anuradha Ramanathan, Anirudha Lakshminarasimhan, Murali Ramachandra, Wong Pooi Fong, Mohammad Rais Mustafa, Srinivas Nanduri, Subramanya Hosahalli
Discovery of 7-azaindole based anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) inhibitors: Wild type and mutant (L1196M) active compounds with unique binding mode. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, Volume 23, Issue 17, 1 September 2013, Pages 4911–4918
- Vishnu Basetti, Rangarao Pallepati, Subramanya Hosahalli and Vijay Potluri
A facile synthesis of tetracyclic benzo-pyridonaphthyridines by domino reaction. Tetrahedron Letters, Volume 54, Issue 15, 10 April 2013, Pages 2014-2017