- Last date for receiving online applications:
23 April 2019
- On-campus computerized test and interview:
May 25-Jun 9, 2019
- Joining date:
Guidelines to fill up the Application
- The application form has to be filled in completely and accurately.
- Mark the appropriate option with a tick in the box provided.
- Write name and address in block letters. Please leave a space between any two words.
- Candidates should fill in their name as it appears in their 10th Standard certificate or Marks Card.
- Provide a valid e-mail ID and phone number that you use constantly.
CHECKLIST (before filling out the application):
- Make sure that you have scanned copies of supporting documents: 10th, 12th and Bachelor’s transcripts and/or Degree certificate
- Make sure that you have paid the application fee by Demand Draft or Online by NEFT/IMPS and have a soft copy of the same ready for uploading. You will not be able to submit the application form unless you provide the transaction details of fee payment.
- Make sure you have a recent passport-size photograph.
- FOR NRIs/Foreign applicants: A document supporting NRI/Foreign status needs to be uploaded.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Application No. immediately after submitting the form online.
Note: Admission is liable to be cancelled if any fraudulent records are found even after securing admission. Any fees paid already will not be refunded.
Please click on the button for applying online APPLY_ONLINE